Although Human hair wigs are much more expensive than the synthetic hair wigs, people prefer to have human hair wigs for the most natural appearance. When it comes to care for your wig, there are many things you need to keep in your mind to protect your hair wig so that it can look natural for long.
Things required to care your wig:
• Wig brush
• Wig shampoo
• Wig spray
• Wig cap
• Curling Iron
Synthetic wigs care
Wash your hair wigs every 2 or 3 weeks
Synthetic wig wash
• Fill a mug with cold water (Note- Avoid hot water).
• Put a spoonful of shampoo into water.
• Rinse the hair wigs for 3 to 4 minutes.
• Remove the shampoo dipping the wig into a clean mug of water.
• Firmly rinse the wig in the cold water (Note- Avoid squeezing your wig as it can damage your hair wig).
• Apply some conditioner from the roots of wig to the wig ends.
• Keep it as it is for minimum 5 minutes.
• Rinse your wig in a clean mug of cold water.
• Now pat the excess water from your hair wig utilizing a soft towel.
• Avoid squeezing your wig.
• Gently shake out your hair wig and restore its style.
• Place your wig on the wig stand to dry it naturally.
• Avoid utilizing a hair dryer to dry up your wig.
Amazing tips to maintain your synthetic hair wig
• Use a wig shampoo that is recommended by hair specialist.
• Use wig comb or soft brush to avoid any hair wig damage.
• Avoid too much washing of your synthetic wigs.
• Keep your hair wig away from heat and hot water as it can cause big damage to your synthetic hair wigs.
Wig care tips for human hair wig
Washing your wigs
• Take some warm water and let the water flow over your human hair wig.
• Be sure to wet your wig gently.
Gently apply the mild shampoo over your hair wig.
Ensure you completely rinse your hair wig under warm water from its root to the end.
Be sure to apply conditioner to your wig and use soft comb or wig brush to gently remove tangling from your human hair wig.
Rinse your wig thoroughly under warm water.
Firmly pat the excess water from your wigs utilizing a soft towel. Avoid squeezing your hair wig.
Dry out wig naturally and then perform some styling procedures.
In order to have more styling and wig care tips, Hair & Beauty Wigs Canada Online Store is a one stop online store for you! Find quality wigs and hair pieces of all types at our store!