While there is nothing like your own natural hair, today’s generation does not hesitate or feel embarrassed to cover up their natural hair with an unnatural wig. Until a few decades Human Hair Wigs were only worn by people who were either suffering from some kind of medical ailment or had turned bald due to age effect, but thanks to the Kardashian/Jenner Clan, Wigs have become a part of people’s normal everyday lifestyle, Whosoever is tired of their hair can easily get a change in look by getting Human Hair Wigs from a Wigs Store Online Shop.
If you are Someone Who is Kind of Considering Human Hair Wigs for Whatever Reason, We Suggest you Read the Myths and Facts Relating to Artificial Hairpieces:
Myth No.1- Wigs might fall off if they aren’t glued or tapped properly
Like do you really believe those memes that show wigs being blown off by winds? Like how could you? Firstly, There are certain wigs accessories available in the market to provide strong hold onto the wigs and prevents them from falling off such as hair glues, toupes tapes, and certain other adhesive hair accessories to keep wigs in place. People who possess their natural hair can use toupes clips to keep the wig in place.
Myth No. 2- Human Hair Wigs hinder natural growth
Wigs are not used by large population until now (exceptions always prevail) because of this stupid myth that wigs tend to hinder natural growth. But very fewer people know that these artificial Hairpieces tend to protect our natural hair and scalp from the harmful UV Rays of the sun. If you still doubt us and want to retain this myth, then you can always go on wearing a wig cap underneath your wig. This even helps to keep wigs in place.
Similar Link: Top 5 Reasons To Switch To Wigs Canada In 2017
Myth No. 3- Wigs are High Maintenance Accessory
No matter how expensive or less expensive things you buy everything needs proper care and attention, and when it comes to wigs, they need attention too but not over attention. You need to only buy products that are specifically made for wigs rather than going in for the regular hair products, and that’s the only precaution required. Moreover, it is recommended to wash and comb your wigs less often as possible, typically to single wash a month if you are a regular wearer. Besides this, things you need to do in order to give a longer life-span to your wig is to get the missing hair follicles filled and getting the elastic tight, All this can be done once a year.
We hope quite a lot of doubt and myths about Human Hair Wigs would be clear. Before you finally make up your mind buying a new wig, we have shortlisted certain crazy yet amusing facts about the Human Hair Wigs:
1. The very own term ‘Wig’ is adopted from a French words ‘Perruque’, that was later shortened for Periwig and finally the term Wig came into existence and acclaimed popularity.
2. Most amount of Hair for making Wigs comes from world’s two most populous countries China and India. These Asian countries account for about 70% of the supply of hair. Not all hair cut out to go into the making of wigs, Certain are used for industrial purposes while some other go into the making of fake eyelashes.
3. Hair buying and selling for the Purpose of Wigs making is a serious business and that to a literal profitable one. Most Hairpieces are either auctioned or sold in bulk in pounds or dollars as designated.
4. The American Continent and European Continent are the world’s biggest importers of these Hairpieces for the making of Human Hair Wigs.
5. Wigs making is a serious business and has emerged as a high-end industry over the past decade. While it takes a lot of effort to untangle strands of hair, making a wig is a time-consuming process.
6. There is two kind of wigs based on the way they are actually manufactured, namely the traditional machine made or the hand stitched one.
7. An unusual fact about wigs relates to the royal family member, Where Prince Charles II used to wear wigs made out of his favorite mistress pubic hair. Now that’s something to reflect upon.
8. During the earlier Centuries Wigs were a symbol of richness, class, and royalty. King Louis XIV wore a wig in order to show is majesty and held wearing a wig as a symbol of greatness and pride.
9. The most expensive wig to be auctioned for $10,800 belonged to Andy Warhol.
Hope you got inspired now and are ready to trade your hair for new Human Hair Wigs. There are many Wigs Canada Store offering the latest trend of all sorts of wigs along with their care products. Search through various Wigs Store Online before you finally jump onto grabbing a Hairpiece.